Our company is engaged in Property Development/Construction and we are seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Diploma in Architecture or degree in associated course is preferred.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used).
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance.
Please forward copies of your application together with resume and other supporting documents to the following address.
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Application Close: Monday 1st October 2018
Glory Estate Limited
P.O. Box 3177, Boroko, NCD
Sec: 1 Lot: 5, Kumarere St. Hohola, NCD
(Inside The R.H Hypermarket compound, Hohola)
Tel: 7060 2000 |7668 8860 | 323 8818
Email address: email@example.com