- Accelerate your career in 2019! One-of-a-kind opportunity
- Limitless scope for progression and growth
- Competitive remuneration and fantastic benefits
This thriving business operates across borders and provides a unique range of financial services and partnership in PNG.
Our client strives to attract highly motivated, committed and hardworking individuals who have a passion for developing their career and in turn offer professional development opportunities to ensure you remain engaged, challenged and motivated. Your opportunity
Managing a tight-knit multidisciplinary team, you will be directly involved in finding new and innovative ways to ensure this organization’s insurance products thrive!
Utilizing your previous underwriting experience, you would be responsible for the development and continual improvement of policy documentation and wording, underwriting policies, technical claims guidelines and processes.
This is a leadership opportunity well-suited to a finance professional seeking progression and the ability to make a real impact at work. In this dynamic role, you would:
- Provide technical advice to a motivated team of underwriters;
- Manage the portfolio of the organization’s financial products, developing and maintaining careful risk measures, underwriting criteria and quality assurance standards;
- Establish and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Advise on market trends, results and areas of improvement to inform future product and pricing strategies;
- Lead and invest in the professional development of a team of underwriters and technical professionals
- Strong management experience (5+ years’) in a similar position within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of PNG regulations and relevant legal frameworks
- Bachelor of Finance, Law, Economics, Business or other relevant field (Post graduate qualifications desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex ideas
- Detail orientation, highly analytical
To apply for this unique opportunity, please submit your updated CV in Microsoft Word format to the Peopleconnexion PNG team.
Peopleconnexion PNG: Recruitment, Training, Payroll & HR Services Your future is our business.