- Are you a high performer hungry for a new challenge?
- Dynamic role with great potential to grow, learn and progress
- Competitive salary package and fantastic company benefits
Are you a high performer hungry for a new challenge?
If you attract success and are searching for that position that will transform your career, we want to get in touch with you.
To date, our client have created and maintained a successful presence globally by constantly looking for ways to be innovative and keep abreast of market trends and overcome challenges to stay ahead of the pack.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a management role with impact. Our client offers competitive salaries, attractive company benefits and pathways for progression and professional development.
As our client transitions into their next chapter, they are looking to bring a talented Production Shift Manager on board who can act as a champion of change and is constantly asking “what’s next?”
In this fast-paced role, you would be the first point of call for interpreting production plans into action. A typical week in this role involves:
- Effectively leading and mentoring a mid-size team of manufacturing workers;
- Collaborating with production planners, supply chain professionals and production technicians to achieve production targets;
- Regularly reviewing manufacturing procedures and products to ensure quality is maintained;
- Overseeing the regular maintenance, upgrade and modification of machinery;
- Troubleshooting technical and production faults and collaborating with the technical, engineering and production teams to resolve issues;
- Identify trends in production to improve processes, reduce waste and manage costs
The key to this position is balancing efficiency and effectiveness – you know how to get the most out of people, resources and machinery without comprising quality or safety.
Key Requirements for the Role:
Please note: PNG citizenship is required for this role. Our client is committed to the professional development of Papua New Guineans.
- Experience in a similar supervisory/managerial position
- Demonstrated knowledge of production machinery and systems (FMCG experience highly regarded)
- Grade 12 certificate
- Leadership competencies – you can maintain relationships, direct where needed and effectively manage a team
- Responsible – you have integrity, are accountable for delivering results and always strive to do the right thing
- Analytical – you can look at a situation objectively, plan and translate ideas into action.
Sound like the role for you? To apply for this incredible opportunity, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format to Claire Venter, Principal Consultant by clicking APPLY NOW.
Peopleconnexion PNG: Recruitment, Training, Payroll & HR Services
Your future is our business.