Hit fast-forward on your career in one of Papua New Guinea’s fastest-paced industries.
- Port Moresby based role
- Join an organization focused on innovation and best practice
- Accelerate your career - incredible development and international exposure
This is a unique opportunity to progress your career as a Team Leader focusing on Asset Management
with industry leaders who reward excellence, innovation and teamwork.
As an integral member of the sales and marketing asset management division, you will be in a position to lead, plan and coordinate the organisation and placement of key marketing assets and equipment across the Port Moresby region.
This position requires someone with serious people skills – you know how to pull a team in the same direction, communicate well and understand how to build the capabilities of those around you. A major part of the role is strategic thinking – you’re always looking at market trends and data to make decisions, and understand how to form strategic plans to meet sales and business requirements. Key Responsibilities:
- Upkeep division activity levels through forward planning, strategic procurement and service of assets;
- Managing asset placement while maintaining customer service expectations;
- Coordinating a talent sales and marketing team as they deliver customer-facing services;
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams for sales, promotional and maintenance updates;
- Participating in new product development and operations initiatives;
- Leading initiatives to improve division efficiency;
- 5+ years’ sales, marketing, logistics experience;
- Background in FMCG;
- Bachelor in Business Management, or relevant field;
- Strong communication and team management skills – you know how to communicate plans and encourage others to share ideas;
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to coach and mentor others
The key to this role is being able to communicate clearly and align plans with various functions within the organisation to deliver on customer expectations. If this sounds like the next step for you, please submit your application by clicking ‘apply’ and uploading your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. Position open to PNG Citizens only. Peopleconnexion PNG: Recruitment, Training, Payroll & HR Services.
Your future is our business.