Our Client - People-focused
- Lead the L&D arm of one of PNG's largest organizations
- Career-defining role in Port Moresby
- Salary up to K$200,000pa + company benefits
As the driving force behind many of Papua New Guinea’s largest projects, this company is focused on creating opportunities for Papua New Guineans, beginning with the professional development of their employees.
Join one of PNG's largest companies with people at the core of their vision. Our client is looking for an energetic and well-organised person to join the Human Resources team to support the company's growth and development. Your opportunity
Your role as Training Manager will see you planning, developing and facilitating the organization's bench strength and employee training programs.
Using your knowledge of learning and development trends within Papua New Guinea, you will provide the overall direction of to the company's learning and development division and facilitate training programs for employees across the organization. Reporting to the HR Manager, this hands-on role would see you:
- Deliver training and development programs
- Facilitate specialized technical training
- Supporting HR administration
- Creating training policies and evaluation programs
- Liaising with external suppliers and the internal HR team
This is a unique opportunity to join a company with a serious commitment to the professional development of its employees.
If you are passionate about people and recognize the value in Learning & Training programs, this position will allow you to make a real difference within the HR team and work alongside a collaborative team with the same ambitions. Key requirements
- 5+ years’ exposure in a training & development role
- Bachelor Business/HR or related field
- Ability to effectively and persuasively communicate ideas in a public speaking-style role
- Detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking
- Exposure to modern learning and development practices
- Sound knowledge of HR legislation and practices in Papua New Guinea
- Strong experience in an HR role within the Oil & Gas industry
To apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format by clicking apply.
Our client is committed to supporting the professional development of Papua New Guineans, therefore this position is only open to citizens of Papua New Guinea. Peopleconnexion PNG: Recruitment, Training, Payroll & HR Services
Your future is our business.